The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

EDWARD'S B-DAY PRESENTS 2011






Hello everyone! Today is my B-day and I received some great presents from my loved ones! First off is my Nylon and Wool Two-Button Navy Schoolboy Jacket from Band of Outsiders AW 2010 Collection that I loved pictured above. It feels so 'Glorious' like Will Ferrell would say in Old School. Next is my favorite polo shirt ever made, the Leroy Grannis BOO Polo Shirt in baby blue and it cost a grip @ $340. Next is my Persol Polarized Wayfarers that I love! Then last but not least my BOO Light Brown Sperrys and BOO Olive Board Shorts. I chose the Polo cupcakes because of the colors and my love for RL (even though the Big Pony's have saturated the streets and are not cool anymore!) and the LV cake for obvious reasons. Its' just 'GLORIOUS'! I was supposed to be in the Hamptons but it is postponed to next Tuesday because of work 'Oh well' this is New York I'm pretty sure that I can find something to do! Right? Oh yeah and I got a Ping Pong Table as well that I'm super-excited about! I'm just waiting for it to get here. Not a bad birthday at all I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment