The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SENSE Magazine Featuring Junya Watanabe COMME des GARCONS "Blue Lines" Collection






SENSE Magazine features Junya Watanabe COMME des GARCONS new "Blue Lines" Collection. I really love the nautical look I just hope that it doesn't get ridiculous in the city this spring and everybody has nautical stripes on. This fall/winter there was an abundance of New Yorkers walking around with the same olive colored Barbour Bedale Jacket and I hope the same doesn't happen with the nautical stripe look. But I guess a shirt is different because you can dress it up so many different ways. Now this collection is a breath of fresh air like most of Junya Watanabe's work. I love the blazers and the striped pullover in picture 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment