The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

EMM's One Year Anniversary!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today marks the one year anniversary for EMM. 365 days ago I decided that I could create a place where people can go to everyday (including weekends and holidays) to be inspired and find wonderful/luxurious pieces to buy and/or just appreciate for the art sake of it. Thank you to all my loyal friends (Followers is such a terrible word to me!) for logging on everyday! I went from 15 pageviews a day in the beginning to 30,000 a month currently and I can't be more thankful. I am currently working on a Dot com page rather than the Google controlled Blogger page that I use now. You can log on using EdoubleM.com right now for the mean time though. I chose this birthday cake because of the nautical theme that I have for today's postings. Thank you again and I love each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment