The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

BAND OF OUTSIDERS SPERRY TOPSIDER Reconstruced Penny Loafer

I keep obsessing over these shoes so you know what that means.... My mom told me yesterday that I have to see a shrink because I have my deliveries shipped to her house because they are retired and always home to sign for my packages (as well as the fact that they live in Pennsylvania which there isn't any sales tax on clothes!). She believes that I am out of control with the shopping but I told her it's a passion more than an obsession. My bills are paid, I save money and my daughter is well taken care of so what's the problem. Anyhow, these are next on must-have list. Available now in limited sizing @ SperryTopsider.com for $165.

No comments:

Post a Comment