The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

POLO RALPH LAUREN Burnt Red Ranger Boots by Ronnie Fieg









The Polo Ranger Boots are one of my favorite boots ever. They are the epitome of cool in my book. I know everybody and their mother wears them now because they are so easily accessible and Polo's popularity sky-rocketed again like it's the early 90's all over again. But back in the early 90's when these were originally released they weren't as easy to come by and they were pretty expensive because $150 back then was considered a lot of money for any shoes/boots. Now Ronnie Fieg from David Z. created a Burnt Red (burgundy) Leather pair that are most likely going to be purchased by yours truly! Burgundy is one of my favorite colors and back in the early 90's I had a nice pair of high Timberlands in smooth burgundy leather that cost $150 in which these remind me of those. They are going to be available November 26th, 2010 @ DavidZ.com and at the Broadway, NYC Flagship store.

No comments:

Post a Comment