The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RL Rugby Relaxed Straight Dark Jeans

Rugby releases a pair of Relaxed Straight Dark Jeans which is a change from their usual skinny jeans. I've might have mentioned before about my thoughts on skinny jeans for men and how they make men look feminine but if that's the look that you're going for then more power to you. From my perspective men's jeans should "fit" well without being skin tight and these jeans fit that description. I also love dark jeans. I get the whole 80's skinny jeans look but I believe that was one of the 80's style downfalls. Do you know how hard it is to get those jeans off? I remember getting ready for my gym class and I had a pair of tight Guess jeans on and it literally took me forever to get those off so I said to myself never again. Anyways, for all of you die-hard selvedge jean heads these aren't for you. For those of us who could care less then I highly recommend. Available now @ Rugby.com for $98.

No comments:

Post a Comment