The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Life Aquatic










I can't get enough of The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou movie from director/writer Wes Anderson from 2004. I did a search yesterday of images and all of these Team Zissou replica adidas trainers popped up. As well as a bunch of Team Zissou Tees and sweatshirts. If you are a big fan of Wes Anderson or Bill Murray I suggest you see this movie. It's black comedy at it's best. I love the colors of their uniforms too (baby blue with aqua trim). It was also shot primarily in Italy and it looks beautiful. The movie didn't do too well (they actually lost money with a $50 million budget and the revenue was around $24 million) but that doesn't mean anything to me, it still is a fun watch and the images are inspirational as well.

1 comment: