The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

H&M Stripes and Shorts







Stripes, stripes and more nautical stripes. I love them all. Navy and white or red and navy etc etc. They are perfect for both sexes and have been worn by the best i.e. Coco Chanel wore nautical striped shirts on a regular basis. I nonchalantly walked into H&M just to look around and not really expecting to find anything ran into a few pieces that struck my attention. The only one that I didn't purchase yesterday is the French fisherman shirt in the middle with the double-collar. I actually bought that in 2005 and it has stayed in my closet since (meaning it hasn't been shipped off to the Salvation Army where all of my unwanted pieces go). The Fancy Jersey Polo shirt that I bought looks very similar to a Band of Outsiders polo that I've seen but nowhere near as expensive. The shorts fit perfect and the blue pair is made out of preppy oxford shirt fabric. It's a real great look and idea! The only problem with H&M is their cheap fabric that they use but you can always mix with high-end pieces for a high-low mix. Last but not least is the fabulous EMM intern Ilyanna a.k.a. IMM a.k.a. my lovely daughter taking a lunch break from the EMM photoshoot this morning. She is in-training and loves every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment