The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

EMM's Memoirs of a Shopaholic!















I don't know if you were aware but I am a shopaholic! Yes I admit it. And a lot of the lovely items that I post usually ends up in my closet somehow someway. My girlfriend wants to kill me and my mother constantly gets on me about it but it really makes me happy so I continue with my expensive habit. I constantly remind my loved ones that this is the business that I'm in as an excuse but that doesn't usually work. Here are a few of my newest items recently purchased including an EMM RL Polo shirt, Burberry navy, red and khaki shirt, a few J. Crew shirts, Saint James Meridian II Nautical Tee, RL Rugby Madras Newbury Jacket, Sperry sneakers, 1960's Rod Lavers, vintage red suede Gazelles, Ripstop Gazelles and navy Spring Court sneakers. Maybe writing about it will help and will be therapeutic in some way, shape or form. Maybe I do need to slow down a little bit but it's my drive for shopping that makes this blog so much better. I'm constantly on the hunt for material for my blog and in turn the items mysteriously end up in my closet. Hopefully in the future I won't have to pay for a lot of the items that I promote but for now I have to do what I have to do....which is shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment