The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

EMM's Diary of a Shoe Addict





This is cool-looking pic of Jimmy Choo's Chief Creative Director Tamara Mellon amongst her creations. It's kind of the female version of my room. Well actually my girlfriend has an extensive shoe collection too but she keeps her shoes in boxes in her closet. I, on the other hand, like to see my shoes so I keep them sprawled out taking up half the room. I've also been obsessed with Navy Blue shoes in every type of leather and look since I was a teen. So let's just say that there's a certain shoe that I'm into at the time then as soon as a navy blue one is released I immediately buy it. No questions asked and not even a thought goes across my mind, just ring it up FAST! Now here's a sneak peek at the shoes in my current rotation. This is by no means my whole collection. Now my whole collection consists of boxes in my closet, boxes in a closet at my parents house and boxes upon boxes in their basement. One day I'll change or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment