The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woolrich Fall 2010 180th Anniversary Lookbook













I don't know but there's something really odd and plain about these pictures for the Woolrich Fall 2010 180th Anniversary lookbook. Maybe it's the lighting and the plain-faced sans makeup models but I guess that's the look that they were going for. Woolrich is an outdoors clothing company and when you're out in the woods you don't really need makeup. Anyways, they have a few nice sweaters and jackets/sportcoats in this line with plaid lumberjack prints and next seasons supposed new trend shearlings (YUK!). I hate 'em! Always have and always will. Whenever a jacket of mine has fur lining or trim but I really like the jacket I always remove it. Who knows maybe somebody will make an incredible shearling in the future that will change my mind but for now no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment