The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Car Shoe



If you haven't noticed yet Driver shoes are my absolute favorite type of shoe. It all started as a kid with the Clark Wallabees being my favorite shoe and then progressing to driving shoes as a grown man. Now Car Shoe is a company that specializes in the driving shoe and one of the most important factors that I tend to keep in mind when purchasing a pair of these beautiful shoes is that they are from my Grandfather's homeland of Italy. Italians perfected this shoe and their craftmanship is impeccable but this isn't anything new. Car Shoe has some great color options and are an extremely comfortable shoe especially made for driving hence the name. Driving shoes in general are a popular shoe in Europe more than here in the US but they continue to be my favorite shoe. My nephew (who's only 10 yrs. old) saw me with a pair on one day and asked if I was wearing slippers! Hahaha! I laughed it off and drove off in my Bimmer! Available now @ Bluefly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment