The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ralph Lauren Navajo Print Jacket

This jacket is different to say the least but I like the look of the actual jacket itself not so much the print. Even though the print isn't too bad. I really like the collar on this jacket and wool coats are always my favorite for winter. I just stay away from those dreadful peacoats that everybody walks around with. I bought one in 1998 and thats the last one I purchased. Now that I'm looking again I actually like the print so I take those words back without deleting them. This was photographed by Tommy Ton around New York Fashion Week.

1 comment:

  1. First, the print is AMAZING! I love that RL put out a line of Navajo print jackets and have been trying to get my hands on one for a while (that or a Pendelton one).

    Second, if you're looking for a similarly cut coat that is a little more toned down, but still not as boring as a plain black pea coat, I would recommend an official navy pea coat. These have a very high collar, plus the official emblem adds a bit of flare to an otherwise subtle jacket.

    ReplyDelete