The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rugby Linen-Cotton Griffin Cardigan


When I went to Rugby this weekend on 12th st. I was particularly interested in this cream colored cardigan called the Linen-Cotton Griffin cardigan. But like I mentioned before they didn't have my size:( except there was one L on a mannequin. I always check the mannequin if there isn't anymore sizes. If I really want something I don't ever take no for an answer so one of the associates saw me checking the label and asked if I needed any help. I replied yes I wanted that sweater and he replied that he couldn't because they have inventory tomorrow HUH? To make a long story short I spoke to the manager and I wasn't able to get it and I'm still baffled how they would turn down a $170 sale for whatever reason. Oh well. I was able to get a feel for the product and yes it was of Ralph Lauren quality very luxurious feeling linen-cotton and well put together. Available at Rugby.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment