The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Creative Recreation for Barneys

These are not my favorite shoemaker but I definitely like the low tops. Creative Recreation are making these exclusively for the Barneys chain stores for a spring/summer 2010 release. I like the whole sneaker/shoe look to them. The colors are right on too. And they have that boat shoe look too. They just need to burn those high tops. Thats it from now on I'm protesting against high tops. That fad needs to relax for a while plus I like to show off my socks. I have a serious sock collection. I am anti-plain white socks!

1 comment:

  1. I love this sneaker! The colors are perfect! These are definetly at the top of my "boyfriend gift list"! PLease keep us posted as to when these bad boys hit the scene!!

    ReplyDelete