The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Burberry Fall/Winter 2010 Men's Collection









Here are a few looks from the Burberry Fall/Winter 2010 Paris fashion week show. I know everyone's posting from New York fashion week but a lot of my favorite designers are only shown during Paris fashion week so if you didn't get to see these by now here you go. You can tell they're primarily concentrating on showcasing the jackets which look very exquisite except the size of the jacket in the last pic looks way too big for that model which is definitely what they were going for but didn't work for me. I'm not really digging the boots but I am digging the tucked in pants in the boots look with the long and short coats. Overall Burberry definitely makes the best jackets hands down and I speak from experience (I own three).

No comments:

Post a Comment